free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Only 40% Of My Demo Work's Have Been Updated Soon 60% Will Be Updated ...
Click On The Picture To View 100% Better HD Quality Picture In Zooming Mode.
DRAWINGS

This Art work was done in Photoshop Software in 5 Given Min's time with the use of Filter Effects, Brush Tool, Clone Stamp Tool ..

This drawing was done in Chart in the late mid-night around 1.30am when i was not feeling asleep atlast i completed this drawing seeing my brother school library book & captured mobile phone 2 mega-pixel camera to post it in my blog.


The BG - Background seems to be a wallpaper according to my imagination i have created a teddy bear place it over there like running upside and this teddy character was done for 2D Animation Storyboarding.


The first art work in a software which i did after learning a Vector based Software Illustrator.

The Very first drawing in a photoshop.


After the practice of rough drawing's tamil actor VIJAY'S drawing was did using Photoshop as well as Illustrator the idea came into my mind was to put a funny dark shirt to vijay like how actor Ramarajan wear.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless, because it is quit pretty article. Beside this it is also a long after reading lasting article. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information..
    2D Animation Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful for this enlightening article. I am new to this issue, but for me it elucidated several questions. Congratulations on your knowledge on the subject. Thank you very much.Any Video Converter 6.1.7

    ReplyDelete

DO U NEED JOBS IN PRIVATE & GOVERNMENT SECTOR CLICK BELOW :
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Software Download